AAvK

Today I had the opportunity to handle a Festool cordless drill...I
haven't felt this much love in a long time. It was beautiful, but when I heard that the MSRP is $375.00 I nearly dropped it. You
could buy 4 PC drills for that kind of change.
Does anyone out there own one of these or is this just a Gucci tool that only the rich or crazy purchase? (Mind you I have nothing
against Gucci. In fact I've been known to drop WAY too much money on things like Titanium mountain bike frames...We all have our
vices.)
Thanks,
Mark

Milwaukee is worth the money. Professional American quality, brudda...
http://www.milwaukeetool.com/global_homepage_flash.html

--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com