M.Joshi M.Joshi is offline
Senior Member

Question

Thank you to everyone who has replied so far with possible suggestions.

Rubbishrat - I am repairing this T.V for someone else so they would be using it with the built-in antenna.

I don't if this is any help but, the original problem with the television was power related (Blown fuse, 1N4007 bridge diode S/C and MJF18001 als S/C). I purchased a reliability kit for this common power supply problem for the chassis (CUC7303) which includes replacement parts for the diode bridge, a BUT11A instead of the MJF84001, some zener diodes, electrolytic capacitors and resistors.

Could one of the replacement parts indirectly be related to the diagonal lines problem?

Thanks.