Alex Yeckley

Huh? Where'd you get the 15 minute figure? Mine boots and is ready
to go within 3-4 minutes. Even the floppy-boot mode takes less than ten
minutes to come up.

Actual use - granted, that's booting from a floppy because we never succeeded
in gettting it to boot any other way.

Anyway... Yes, I'm aware of what DIO charges. However, I've also
seen Unisite software come up for bid on Ebay (older versions, yes, but
it still makes it usable). Data I/O doesn't seem too worried about it,
as I've not seen any of those auctions pulled.

My understanding was that the updates are serialized (like Fluke did
with the 9100 systems), so if the hardware and software's S/N's don't
match then it's a no-go (rendering the updates on eBay useless). Feel free
to correct me if I'm wrong...

Alex
----

www.elektronforge.com