Boris Mohar

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:22:00 -0500, jason b
wrote:

Does anyone know what would cause this to happen :
In my apt, I've got my monitor set up so that it's in my living
room, theres a 'window' to the kitchen where I have my Microwave. They
are around 5' apart. When I turn my microwave on I get a noticable
shaking on my screen. It only has happpened with my new monitor ( Dell -
Sony Trinitron 19" model M991). Do I have anything to worry about as far
as ruining the display ?

You won't ruin the monitor. If it really bugs you get an LCD monitor.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca