Renata

Constitutional refresher.

The very first sentence:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect
Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the
common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings
of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish
this Constitution for the United States of America."

See - provide for defense, common welfare of the people, maintain
freedom.

Renata

On 20 Feb 2005 05:58:07 EST, Tim Daneliuk
wrote:

_GIANT snip-

return to Constitutional
Federalism, wherein the Federal government has its hands tied to do the
only thing its supposed to: Keep us free ... well, that, and run
the Post Office

-GIANT Snip-