Lurch

Default Update from mobile phone virgin on Virgin Mobile

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:32:18 +0100, in uk.d-i-y Andy Hall
strung together this:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 22:50:39 GMT, (Lurch)
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:39:39 +0100, in uk.d-i-y Andy Hall
strung together this:

- Is it the case that ALL incoming calls (calls, text, whatever) are
free to me? I have a feeling that I once read somewhere that certain
types of calls or data uninitiated by me can still cost me money.

Retrieval of voicemail messages normally costs

OK so far.

as does receiving text
messages.

Where did you get this information from? I think you may have been
misled.

However, there are normally so many text messages included
in the package and after that having text is normally 10p or less.

That sounds about right for some packages for outgoing texts.

I used to have a tariff that charges for receiving texts, so I'm not
misled. Some do and some don't.

I don't think any of the newer tarriffs do though, not in the
mainstream anyway. Unless you take it abroad.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.