Jedd Haas

In article ,
wrote:

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:32:41 -0800, "william_b_noble"
wrote:

ok, I picked up a really nice Heller stapler, the kind the phone company
used to use to tack phone lines to the baseboard - but now, I can't find
heller listed, and I have no clue what size staples this uses because I
can't find a listing of staple dimensions by size - this gun uses staples
that are 1/4 inch wide with a semicircular crown. The gun itself says "bell
system" and "HELLER", and "Use only Heller staples" - kinda tough if you
can't find any.

But, since I know some folks on the NG know a lot of misc stuff, including
info about phone equipment, maybe someone knows what staples this thing uses
and what the nomenclature for them is????

Most of those later used were Arrow T-18 or T-22 staplers. The staples
May fit

I have the "Arrow" brand stapler that uses this kind of staple; as I
recall, they are called T-25 or T-50 staples, and are readily available at
the Home Despot.

--
Jedd Haas - Artist
http://www.gallerytungsten.com