Dave Hinz

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:39:46 -0500, Jeff Wisnia wrote:
Joe wrote:
Friend lost his keys to a Craftsman toolbox... Rather, lost one set and has
the other in the top drawer of said toolbox...

Decided to help him build a lock pick set tonight... So I sent him this
link that I thought some of you might find interesting:

http://www.lockpickshop.com/Lockpick...k-picking1.htm

To give credit where it's due, that document is my alma mater's "MIT
Guide to Lockpicking".

Apparently, MIT no longer wants it's name attached to the guide.

When I was a student there in the 50s there wasn't a cylinder lock on
campus safe from us.

I've scored a number of free beers by opening locks for co-workers.