shinypenny

Starsha wrote:
"shinypenny" wrote

How do you get it to run while you're gone? I've been saying all

along that
it is missing a timer so it can be scheduled to do its job while one

is
gone.

Just get the room "roomba-ready," take it out of the charger, place it
in the room, press the on button, and then walk out the door! It stops
automatically when it's done.

Sometimes it does get stuck while I'm out, but we've figured out the
potential trouble spots and can elimate them before operating.
Although there was this one run-in with a fuzzy red sock. Not a pretty
sight. :-(

It does help to have the room picked up and decluttered. Which is one
thing I do like about the Roomba - forces you to keep things picked up
and roomba-ready.

jen