Chip C

thanks for all the replies guys. I appreciate it.

One thing i forget to mention,

I signed a 3 month contract with this agent. So i guess I am stuck
with him for another month and half. I have emailed him a detailed
instruction on the house i am looking for and what price range. I

have
also strictly stated that under no circumtances will I pay more than
my stated maxium price. I have told him that I am in no rush to buy

house. So this in friendly terms have told the agent that I am no
longer looking to buy a property through him. I will wait it out for
another month and a half until it expires. Meanwhile I will simply
wait it out i guess let it expire and keep on the look out for

another
agent /house

You are not being scammed but you have a combination of a difficult
(probably impossible) seller situation and an agent you don't trust to
represent you well.

Waiting the contract out is certainly the least complicated solution.
Might help to put it in writing to the agent now that you do not plan
to renew your agreement (this gets around any "evergreen" clauses that
say that it automatically renews unless notice is given) and
instructing them that they are not to refer any listings to you from
now on. Otherwise they could spam you with every listing in the MLS on
the last day of your agreement and then demand commission if you ever
bought any of them.

Chip C