TURTLE

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. ..
In article , "TURTLE"
wrote:
This is Turtle.

i was fixing up a camp and found that sheetrock prices they scared me !

i checked on sheet rock prices and they want locally $9.50 a sheet of 1/4"
sheetrock

Dang! Last week, I bought 1/2" drywall for $5.64 a sheet at Lowe's... You need
to find a better supplier.

--
Regards,

This is Turtle.

Lows in Alexandria, louisiana had the 1/2" sheet rock a little less than $9.00 a
sheet today. Southerlands had it for $6.29.

TURTLE