TURTLE

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...

Quarter inch usually sells for about 40% more than half inch. Less costs
more. WHY?

I don't think my local HD or Slows stocks it.

The local Slows does have some paneling at $10.

If you can find a drywall supply company you might be able to get a better
deal on the 1/4" but it will still cost more the 1/2".

Colbyt

It may be a specialty. 3/8" is common and is about $6 a sheet.

This is Turtle.

I went to Home Cheap-0, Low's, and Southerlands and found no paneling under
$10.00 a sheet of any thing cheap type. i went with 1/4" sheetrock at $5.84 a
sheet Regular Price at Southerlands. 1/2" sheet rock was $6.29 a sheet .

TURTLE