Artist

Good point. But the contractor is filling a summon against me for a "Bad
Check" and not paying the contractor for services rendered. My insurance
company can not help me here.

I wish it was that simple.
Artist
"Greg O" wrote in message

"Artist" wrote in message
thank you for adding humor...
I just came back form the police officer...he said it's criminal not to
pay
the contractor is 10 day of receiving a certified letter asking for
payment.
The officer will summons me to court to pay him for work done in my

home.
have no recourse but to pay him. Then go after him through Superior

County
Court with a civil suet.

Why is this your problem????
You turned it over to your insurance company, let them deal with it!
Pay the contractor, and let it go. Crap like this is why you pay your
insurance premiums. When it is all over you may be out the deductible on
your insurance. Then sue the contractor for the deduct and expenses!
Greg