william_b_noble

Default so, how do I figue out what staples to buy for this Heller staple gun????

ok, I picked up a really nice Heller stapler, the kind the phone company
used to use to tack phone lines to the baseboard - but now, I can't find
heller listed, and I have no clue what size staples this uses because I
can't find a listing of staple dimensions by size - this gun uses staples
that are 1/4 inch wide with a semicircular crown. The gun itself says "bell
system" and "HELLER", and "Use only Heller staples" - kinda tough if you
can't find any.

But, since I know some folks on the NG know a lot of misc stuff, including
info about phone equipment, maybe someone knows what staples this thing uses
and what the nomenclature for them is????

--
Bill

to Email me, repair this address and use it:
william_ b_ noble at msn dot com

also check out http://www.wbnoble.com