Dick

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:15:43 -0600, (m Ransley)
wrote:

Where does the Excess water go.

It isnt RO unless there is waste water

RO is usualy overkill in the USA, and it removes minerals, necessary
for Good health, I junked mine after full research

The waste water is pumped into the hot water line. How it
accomplishes that I haven't figured out yet. Seems like swimming
against the tide.

The unit being considered reduces Arsenic(v), Cysts, Barium, Cadmium,
Chromium, Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, TDS, and
Turbidity. In addition, bad tastes and odors, such as chlorine, can be
virtually eliminated. I don't see anything on the list that my body
can't do without.

Note that reverse osmosis is the filtering system used by
manufacturers in creating the bottled water that seems to be as
prevalent as cel phones in our society.

Dick