Mike Mitchell

Default Update from mobile phone virgin on Virgin Mobile

Having received a lot of useful advice from you guys, I placed an
order today for the Virgin Mobile £39.99 package with the Siemens A50
phone!

Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. Just a few more (daft?) questions:

- Is it the case that ALL incoming calls (calls, text, whatever) are
free to me? I have a feeling that I once read somewhere that certain
types of calls or data uninitiated by me can still cost me money.

- Is the phone number allocated as part of the package or do I have to
call Virgin first?

- If the phone is switched off, does that mean that callers are
automatically rerouted to voicemail to leave me a message?

- What else should newbies be aware of? (Muggers?)

Many thanks!

MM