Rob Morley

In article , "Ken57"
says...
Hi experts, hope you can give some wallpapering advice.

I have an awkward 'sculptured' corner on my landing, you can see
pictures at
http://tinyurl.com/6cx7a,
http://tinyurl.com/6j9v2,
http://tinyurl.com/64ngz.

The previous attempt was by a so-called professional who didn't make
much of a job of it, so I'm going to have a go.

Can anyone offer any tips on how to do this properly? 'Paint it' won't
count.

I'd try it like this:

Paper around the curve, split the paper where it meets the angle, but
leave the little triangular bit with excess to lap over the edges.
Then patch the angle with one or two bits of paper.

| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| _|_ |
|// \\|
|/ \|

It might be worth practicing with lining paper or scrap paper to see
how well it works.