Ken57

Wow Harvey, thanks for such a complete response. I'll see if I can
emulate your photos, though I suspect more patience and expertise has
been applied here than I'll ever muster

Ken

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:25:48 GMT, Harvey Van Sickle
wrote:

On 19 Feb 2005, Harvey Van Sickle wrote

On 19 Feb 2005, Harvey Van Sickle wrote

-snip-

We have the same situation; I was happy with the way the guy (a
real pro) did ours. I've posted images for you:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/harvey..../paperingA.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/harvey..../paperingB.jpg

He appears to have turned the corner with the paper, but
cut-and-tucked between the two "change-from-round-to-square"
corner. (You can see the cut-line on the rounded corner).

I've just taken a closer look at it: this details how the actual
change was handled:

http://homepagae.ntlworld.com/harvey.../paperingC.jpg

Damn; a typo -- it's

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/harvey..../paperingC.jpg