Keith Carlson

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:42:52 -0500, Mark Witczak
wrote:

I'm insulating the walls in my garage/workshop and just realized that
I'll need to paint the drywall when finished. So now the search is on
for a color. Everyone I know has a garage painted white.

I'm wondering if white is the best color available and what others have
done out there.

Personally, I wouldn't like an all-white room, even for a workshop. Would
you? What color would make it most comfortable for you? What color or finish
would help put you in the frame of mind to be inspired?

Obviously there are practical limitations - if it's too dark you'll need
light fixtures right on every work area. Gloss can have harsh reflections.
Otherwise, personal taste.