DL

Palmer wrote:
Has anyone used or is using one of the 45 degree lock motre bit? Like the
one listed here...
http://www.woodline.com/scripts/prod...?idcategory=54
I bought one of these and I"ve tried my best to get it to come out right and
I'm having a heck of a time. I set it up per the instructions and can even
make two passes with two separate pieces and the fit together perfect so I
know the fence and height set up is correct. I then try to make a pass with
the piece horiz. to the table making sure that it stays flat to the table
and then the vert. piece I have clamped to a guide so that it stays 90 to
the table and flat up against the fence.....and it just doesn't see to come
out right...
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Palmer

Palmer,

When I purchased mine from Rockler, I also purchased a plastic setup jig
that set the fence and the height correctly. After a few test cuts, it
was working fine. I would recommend a zero clearance fence.

David