Jerr

I told him that i was getting tired of looking at houses..and that i
wanted the house i placed a bid for. however i am not increasing my
offer as it was originally accepted. I also asked him if he though i
had legal grounds to talk to the management ( real state office )
regarding this fiasco!. reason i mentioned the latter to him is to
let him know that i have become suspicious of the dealings and that I
may want to raise some of my concerns.. so if anything illegal is
going on during my transaction to stop it , and make either the deal
go through or at the very least tell me whats going on.

BTW. I am located in Briish Columbia Canada.

Sounds like they are playing 'mind games'. Make a new written offer for
the 188000. If they don't accept it, walk away from that house.