Artist

Yes, I picked up the certified letter yesterday afternoon, the clock started
ticking yesterday.
The police officer confirmed this yesterday when I spoke to then.

wrote in message
ups.com...

Artist wrote:
I was wondering about that, my township should have a DA. I really am
concerned with the summons the Police will issue me, they said it is
criminal.

You keep mentioning your fear and that you're nearing the 10 days you
have to pay or something. But this is what you said in your first post:

"The officer state I must pay the contractor in 10 day after I receive
his
certified letter requesting payment or I will have to go to court for a
criminal offense."

Do you still believe this to be the case, and have you received the
letter?

%mod%