D-to-A conversion of the audio CD's is minuscule in comparison

I understand that, but it gets to the point where the PC can't do
ANYTHING about 12% of the time. Somehow it's managing to get the files
right

Thing is I got about 2500 songs and a bunch of movies and video clips.
At this point I'm mainly looking for rare, hard to find stuff and once
I get hooked up to somebody that has it I want to stay on as long as
possible.

I do have alot better connection using the primary connection. I just
know that if I want to play MP3s I gotta get off the network, and
actually reboot. It's like MX has a memory leak that gets worse and
worse. Sometimes the mouse locks up completely, but luckily I know how
to use Ctrl+Esc and reboot that way. This usually only happens when I
leave it on the network overnight.

Thanks again.

JURB