Bruce Lane

In article ,
says...

Well, didn't get the ones on Ebay, so anyone got one to sell?

I would suggest pursuing a Unisite or at least a System 2900
instead. Support is much better (as in still available) than that on the
29's.

Ack! Support is still available, but are you aware of what they charge!
That, combined with the fact that the Unisite takes *at least* 15 minutes
to boot up, makes it impractical except for commercial operations.

Huh? Where'd you get the 15 minute figure? Mine boots and is ready
to go within 3-4 minutes. Even the floppy-boot mode takes less than ten
minutes to come up.

Anyway... Yes, I'm aware of what DIO charges. However, I've also
seen Unisite software come up for bid on Ebay (older versions, yes, but
it still makes it usable). Data I/O doesn't seem too worried about it,
as I've not seen any of those auctions pulled.

There are also alternatives. Advin makes excellent programmers,
and their software updates are free for the downloading.

Keep the peace(es).

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm --
www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"