Phisherman

Contact cement. It looks like honey, spread over the two surfaces
using a credit card, allowed to dry for 10-15 minutes, carefully
press the two together, and roll it out (a J-roller, or rolling pin
works fine). Use plenty of ventilation! Wait till the next day to
trim off the excess.

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:33:09 -0600, Prometheus
wrote:

Hello all,

I'm about 60% done with my new router table, and realized that while I
bought myself some formica-style laminate for the top, I negected to
get any adhesive for it. I'm sure some of you guys have made these
before, and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for
attaching the laminate to the top. I'm guessing that regular old wood
glue is not going to cut it, and I want to get it right the first time
so I'm not fiddling around with it too much.

Thanks for any advice!

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam