Laurie Forbes

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message

What are the best ways of controlling carpenter ants?

I found an ant spray that's supposed to be ultra bio friendly, uses
wintergreen as one of the main active ingredients. It's quite deadly to
ants, and when sprayed on a trail of ants, those ants not sprayed,
really react when they get near it. Much more so that with regular ant
sprays. If you can find their trail, might try spraying straight
wintergreen oil on them and see if they refuse to cross it.

Thanks for the suggestion Jon.

And, thanks to all who provided constructive suggestions for this problem.
I'll try some or maybe all this summer - hopefully one at least will work.

Laurie Forbes