dcs2005

I got mine squared away.. there is a shaft running through the apron
with a key slot cut into it. The clutch lever turns this shaft for
fwd/rev engagement. There is a sleeve with a key that fits over the
shaft. The key & slot is worn just enough that I am not getting enough
throw out of it. I can use the short clutch lever under the chuck & it
all works great. Clausing wants $460.00 !!!!!!! for the little sleeve
with the key inside it. Guess its time to make one....

I looked at the clutch plates & their ajdustment - no problems there
all in great shape...