shinypenny

Matt wrote:
I have to think these things are a passing fad...

Lots of people said that about phones, computers, and t.v.'s :-)

there is simply no
way a unit that small, running on batteries, can clean carpet

decently.

Maybe it would be ok for a kitchen floor or something.

I'm sure it would be fun to watch.... for a while... and then one day
you realize that you are still lugging out the Hoover every week

anyway.

It's a maintenance tool. It works great if you use it every week or
more often. We set ours up to run while we are at work in the morning.
If you use it often, there's less need for the heavy-duty vacuuming.

jen