Doctor Evil

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the
drugs began to take hold. I remember ":::Jerry::::"
saying something like:

Oh, right, that would be why the Ford Transit is the largest selling

light
commercial vehicle in the UK then.... IMM, you are an ignorant f*ckwit.

Ford are crap, anyone wilth any knowledge will tell you that.

Notice how he totally ignored my 200,000 mile bike engine, with integral
gearbox, lubricated entirely on mineral oil.

And nothing ever went wrong? I don't believe you if you say nothing ever
went wrong. What was the cam wear? er, er, er.............

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download