Doctor Evil

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
top gear wrote:
You don't want to use the oils, or have your engine properly
lubriacted, and have made this clear. This is your choice. So it is
best for you to buy the cheapest oil from the cheapest supermaket and
put it in for 40,000 miles. Think of the few quid you would have
saved. Who cares if the engine sounds like a can of nuts being
rattled. Just think of that few bob you saved. This is the best
approach for you and you should do it now. I'm sure it will give you
great satisfaction.

LOL.

*Very* bad form to laugh at your own 'joke', John.

Top Gear, the loonies on here will think you are me, John, Dave, Icky the
Firebobby and just about everyone else. A right paranoid know-it-all lot who
run cars with engines that sound like old tractors.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download