Duane Bozarth

Mike Marlow wrote:

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message

Wait til they have driven the competition out of business. They
always open with a glass-cutting section. They give wonderful service
when they first open up. Repost in a year and tell us what you think
of Lowes or HD then.

Well, we've had both around here for years now and the locals are still in
business. Maybe you should report back when your fears become realized.

How large a population base do you have?

I can attest that in small, rural areas even a Wally-World and a branch
lumber market (Meade Best Buy) effectively drive the locals out, then
raise costs above what the locals in the even smaller communities are
at...