skeezics

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:58:27 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

skeezics wrote:

LMAO... that may work but round here all the wiminz get there panties
from omar the tent maker. ie: they buy em by the YARD instead of the
pair. so my guess is i can only use em for large staining projects?
eh???

Ugh. Don't I know it. But yes, yes indeed, these are suitable for large
projects, like when you're staining your siding, or applying green dye to
your lawn.

hmmmmmm........... gonna be doin the lawn in just a few weeks !! maybe
i should be goin down the boolavard tonight eh? maybe pick up a
heffer or 2? LOL..

skeez