Nate Perkins

(Doug Miller) wrote in
:

In article . 201,
Nate Perkins wrote:

Not true. See the timeline in the Duelfer report. Line 94,
"Unexpectedly robust UN inspections lead Iraq to start unilateral
destruction, as later claimed by regime." (July 1991). Line 96, "CW
and all BW munitions unilaterally destroyed, according to subsequent
Iraqi claims." (Mid July 1991). Line 103, "Destruction of Bulk Agents
at Al Hakam" (Sept 91).

"as later claimed by the regime."
"according to ... Iraqi claims."

And of course we *all* know that Saddam Hussein *always* told the
truth.

The point of the Duelfer report is that the evidence supports the
conclusion that in this particular case the Iraqis were telling the truth.

What planet have you been living on for the last fifteen years, Nate?

Why do I get the impression that if you can't win by reason or facts that
you will try to win by insults?