carl mciver

"Joe" wrote in message
news:yyARd.12196$uc.3537@trnddc01...
| Friend lost his keys to a Craftsman toolbox... Rather, lost one set and
has
| the other in the top drawer of said toolbox...
|
| Decided to help him build a lock pick set tonight... So I sent him this
| link that I thought some of you might find interesting:

Now that you've built a lock pick set, you'll learn that a Craftsman box
is the easiest lock there is to pick. I've picked my coworker's Craftsman
boxes almost routinely with a cut off allen wrench and a small flat bladed
screwdriver, or whatever comes to hand easily. These things are so sloppy
it amazes me. Token security. Don't ever need my real pick set.