William Brown

Ross Mac wrote:
"Colbyt" wrote in message

"Ross Mac" wrote in message

"Dorthy Fuller" wrote in message

Have Y'all been Trolled?..Ross

I smelled TROLL on this one from the first post.

Notice the difference in the dates from 100 years old to 167+ years old.

Let's wait and see how it unfolds.

Colbyt

I noticed the discrepancy too so I did a ping plot on the OP's message
header and it came back as Cleveland, OH....so who knows....I'll have to
agree to wait and see what unfolds.....Ross

I don't see any inconsistency as to the age of the home. Around here, a
century home is one that is at least 100 years old. There is no such
expression as a 1.67+ century home.
there.