Jim Adney

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:04:36 -0600 Jim Adney
wrote:

I have come upon a large batch of Solitron Microwave coaxial
connectors of a type which I don't recognize. They are Solitron
Microwave part # 4503-0006, fully gold plated, and appear to be
intended for soldering to rigid or semi-rigid coax.

I should add that they appear to be just the right size to solder onto
1/4" dia coax line.

They are male cable end connectors, about the size of a BNC, but
threaded (but not TNC). The ground ring around the center pin is about
the same diameter as that of a BNC, but this one is not slotted. The
threaded retaining ring has a 9/16" hex with a small green paint dot
on one face.

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA