Jon Anderson

Tim Williams wrote:

Isn't that an oxymoron?

I've used up the can and not gotten around to buying another, so I can't
copy off the contents. But it doesn't contain any of the truely nasty
chemicals most sprays use. I do recall wintergreen oil as one of the
major ingredients, but most of the others were herbs.
It's touted as being indoor friendly, and smells one hell of a lot
better than the other stuff.
It also displays persistence in that areas I've sprayed with it stay ant
free for several weeks on average, where I've really hosed down areas
with regular ant spray and seen ants walking right through the very next
day.

I'll go buy another can and post the brand and active ingredients, been
meaning to...

Jon