ATP*

"Jason Marshall" wrote in message
Tim Wescott wrote:
ATP* wrote:

"Pedro" wrote in message
news:BILRd.11529$zH6.10960@attbi_s53...

Thanks to who ever let us know about the aircompressor lawsuit. I got a
free
3/8 air ratchet that's not bad (for free) and the $2.50 blowgun is now
the
prized possession of my three year old!

Pedroman

I hope you're not letting your three year old play with a blowgun hooked
up to an air compressor. They can be very dangerous, in a number of
ways.

But fun, if it's under _very_ close supervision.

I turn my regulator down to about 15 psi and turn my 3-year-old loose with
a blow gun all the time while I'm working in the shop. Make sure it's one
with the little safety holes on the side.
Dangerous? Were you never a kid or what? All the cool stuff is 'too
dangerous' now.

Jason

Things are different now, but kids can still have fun. Your shop must be a
lot safer than mine:-)