calhoun

Why do you need 1/4"? 1/2" is cheaper.
To do paneling proper you would need a drywall backer anyway.

"TURTLE" wrote in message
This is Turtle.

i was fixing up a camp and found that sheetrock prices they scared me !

i checked on sheet rock prices and they want locally $9.50 a sheet of 1/4"
sheetrock ! i went to low's , Home Cheap-0, and Southerlands internet wise
and all will not give you a price on sheetrock. also they did not give but
maybe 5 or 6 type of paneling and it was the high price stuff.

Yes I know i can be scared easily but is $9.50 a sheet for 1/4" Sheet rock
normal ? i have seen cheap paneling for $10.00 a sheet and you don't have
to paint it. So if $9.50 a sheet of sheetrock is normal i'm going to go
CHEAP paneling in my camp and not have to paint it.

So i need some question answered.

What does 1/4'' sheetrock go for normally [ ballpark price ] at home
cheap-0 and other places ?

what or who has the cheapest white plain jane Paneling there is ? also
What does CHEAP white plain jane paneling go for [ Ball Park Price ] ?

I have spent 2 hours hunting from home Cheap-0 and others for prices of
sheet rock and paneling and found just about zero in product finds. And
yes i've googled the hell out of it and i can't get nothing . if any of
you can run a computor and find Cheap Plain jane White Paneling. I will
thank you a thousand times to find it. and no i don't want to order it off
the internet or drive to Mexico to get it. low's, home cheap-0, and places
like that would have to come from for they have outlets near me.

What ever happen to the $3.00 a sheet Paneling ?

TURTLE