Peter Michelson

Thanks for the list of resources, annotations, and candor regarding your
bias :-)
Peter

"Robert Monsen" wrote in message
Peter Michelson wrote:
Would you (or any other reader without commercial bias) please recommend

an
inexpensive and reliable vendor for electronics parts for projects such

as
this one? If such recommendations are not allowed on the newsgroup,

please
feel free to email them to me.

Here are my links to electronics distributors (US bias)

http://www.acroname.com/
http://www.allcorp.com/
http://www.alliedelec.com/
http://www.aade.com/index.html
http://www.sciplus.com/?emailid=25
http://www.bgmicro.com/
http://store.yahoo.com/webtronics/index.html
http://www.componentkits.com/
http://www.elexp.com/
http://www.findchips.com/
http://www.futurlec.com/
http://www.jameco.com/
http://www.thelaserguy.com/index.html
http://www.mcminone.com/
http://www.meci.com/
http://www.mouser.com/
http://www.moyerelectronics.com/
http://www.mpja.com/
http://www.probemaster.com/
http://www.quickar.com/about.htm
http://www.quickar.com/index.php?session=
http://www.goldmine-elec.com/
http://www.commlinx.com.au/timing.htm
http://www.electronicsurplus.com/
http://alltronics.com/wire_and_cable.htm
http://home.att.net/~wzmicro/index.htm
http://www.alltronics.com/
http://www.lsdiodes.com/5mm/
http://www.hosfelt.com/

I usually use goldmine or futurlec for hobby parts. They don't mind
small orders, and don't charge me sales tax (I'm in california)

You can also get samples of parts from distributors like microchip,
analog, linear, national, fairchild, etc.

--
Regards,
Robert Monsen

"Your Highness, I have no need of this hypothesis."
- Pierre Laplace (1749-1827), to Napoleon,
on why his works on celestial mechanics make no mention of God.