John

"Huge" wrote in message
writes:
On 19 Feb 2005 13:11:41 GMT,
(Huge) wrote:

Our "chainsaw engine" drove a fan that "dusted" burrows with "cymag".

Nasty.

Effective, if scary, I inevitably ended up with a headache on cymag
days, opposite of a placebo maybe.

I always reckon that if you see a rat you have hundreds, I've never
thought shooting muck of a control of rats, pigeons, rabbits or
squirrels, they all migrate and range over large distances. My elderly
FIL uses an self loading air rifle, recharges from a diver's air
bottle, and it is effective at killing. I infer from your previous
comment that the exemption for air weapons with muzzle energy
12ft-lbs is likely to end?

I suspect so. There have been rumours, and the usual faces are popping
up in the popular press, talking about "powerful" air guns (as they
did "powerful" handguns before those were banned) and "firearms
offences" when it turns out someone brandished un unloaded air
gun.

This is England and our traditional weapon is the longbow. Everyone should
practice for four hours a day and have overdeveloped right arm muscles g