Mary Fisher

"Harvey Van Sickle" wrote in message
On 19 Feb 2005, Ken57 wrote

Hi experts, hope you can give some wallpapering advice.

We have the same situation; I was happy with the way the guy (a real
pro) did ours. I've posted images for you:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/harvey..../paperingA.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/harvey..../paperingB.jpg

Tht does look impressive but I do wonder why corners are given such
features.

Mind you, the other evening I was shown a large extension to a house like
ours - outwards and upwards - and I wouldn't be happy with it. It seemed
institutional, probably because there was a lot of corridor and all the
walls were flat and blank and the corners very straight and accurate.

Didn't look natural!

Mary