Harvey Van Sickle

On 19 Feb 2005, Ken57 wrote

Hi experts, hope you can give some wallpapering advice.

I have an awkward 'sculptured' corner on my landing, you can see
pictures at
http://tinyurl.com/6cx7a,
http://tinyurl.com/6j9v2,
http://tinyurl.com/64ngz.

The previous attempt was by a so-called professional who didn't
make much of a job of it, so I'm going to have a go.

Can anyone offer any tips on how to do this properly? 'Paint it'
won't count.

We have the same situation; I was happy with the way the guy (a real
pro) did ours. I've posted images for you:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/harvey..../paperingA.jpg
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/harvey..../paperingB.jpg

He appears to have turned the corner with the paper, but cut-and-tucked
between the two "change-from-round-to-square" corner. (You can see the
cut-line on the rounded corner).

HTH -- post again if you need more detailed views of it.

--
Cheers,
Harvey