top gear

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
So you're advising others to wreck their engines?

Not in the least. I advise people to use full synthetic oils because

of
their superior lubrication qualities.

But as usual have a one size fits all answer.

You don't want to use the oils, or have your engine properly lubriacted,

and
have made this clear. This is your choice. So it is best for you to buy

the
cheapest oil from the cheapest supermaket and put it in for 40,000 miles.
Think of the few quid you would have saved. Who cares if the engine sounds
like a can of nuts being rattled. Just think of that few bob you saved.

This
is the best approach for you and you should do it now. I'm sure it will
give you great satisfaction.

LOL.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups