Ba r r y

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:57:04 -0500, "Mike"
wrote:

Other than a missing pulley, belt, belt shroud and push blocks, I
can't remember any real gotchas during assembly

well, this is not what I call good news :-(

At least it's an obvious and easily solved problem.

well we will be 2 small and obviously, not so strong guy...I guess I will
need somebody else :-(

The two of us (6'1" - 230 & 6'6" 250-260) were able to lift the top.
The complications arise when lining up the bolt holes. More muscle =
more control. You don't want to be sliding things around, as the
paint on the top of the cabinet will get scratched. Lining things up
was not easy for us, 4 guys would have worked well.

If you're using a mobile base, try to have it ready before you
assemble things, otherwise you'll have to lift the top, base AND the
motor. Mine's not mobile, so I forgot to mention this in my other
message.

Barry