Ba r r y

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:05:00 -0500, "Mike"
wrote:

a brand new Delta DJ20 X5 Jointer,
This is to replace my GeneralInternational 6"...

is there anything I should be aware before installing it?

My non-X5 DJ20 went together well. Unless you own an engine lift or
fork lift, get plenty of help to place the bed on the stand. We did
it with two big, strong guys and it was a struggle.

Other than a missing pulley, belt, belt shroud and push blocks, I
can't remember any real gotchas during assembly. Mine was dead flat
and coplanar out of the box, the only adjustments needed involved the
fence tilt stop pins.

Barry