Gunner

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:00:39 GMT, Ernie Leimkuhler
wrote:

In article , Martin H.
Eastburn wrote:

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

In article , Martin H.
Eastburn wrote:

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

CK Worldwide has a chart on their website that shows all the standard
ohm ratings for most TIG machine remotes.

Found it in the amperage control data pdf.

I have a foot pedal and a hand control for my Miller SD180 - but I'm looking for additional welders
in the near future. :-) Nice doc.

And as far as I can tell CK is the only company to have ever published
that list.

https://rs153.securehostserver.com/~...otcontrols.htm

conspicuously missing is Lincoln

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)