TRN

It always amazes me how seemingly intelligent human beings can interject
their deepest sexual experiences into home repair subjects.

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Chuck Conner" wrote in message

I have been having extremely higher than normal electric bills. We live in
retirement village. I was talking to my neighbor, and he told me I may
have
an electric leak. He also recommended a remedy to contain the electricity
leaking from outlets. He took me in his home to show me these plastic
plugs
which plug into the outlets. A couple of questions on this.

1. Do these really work?

2. From your experience, how much can one expect to save monthly on your
electric bill?

Chuck

Hi Chucky

How is school? Is it fun being in the fifth grade? Pretty soon you will be
old enough to masturbate and that will be even more fun than playing on
mommy's computer.