John Anderton

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:51:52 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
John Anderton wrote:
I've got a BT digital cordless which, in my naive way, I thought
should give a crystal clear signal. However, when using it I've found
that the sound quality, compared to a bog standard corded phone, is
much worse. The sound is a little fuzzy and difficult to hear, even
with the volume cranked up as high as it will go.

Am I expecting too much or have I got a duff phone ?

I've got a selection of DECT phones and one analogue, and they all sound
fine to me. The difference is the analogue one sounds woolly at 'the other
end'.

Sounds like I've got a duff one then because it's definitely not as
clear as the analogue

Cheers,

John