Mary Fisher

"Vortex" wrote in message

TRAPS
Can anybody recommend a bait that is absolutely irrestible to rats?

Bread left out for the birds seems to be the thing for your rats!

POISON
Our rats seem wise to "commercial" poison so I'm inclined towards the
Ukranian approach....lacing some chicken food with some kind of lethal
toxin. What? Where can I legally buy it?

No idea but you don't want poisoned rat bodies lying around, they don't
smell nice and the chickens might eat them. Mine love rodents.

GAS
Pipe from car exhaust into tunnels with all possible exits blocked. Wife
thinks I'm mad. Surely this will work? Can you also get pyrotechnic
fumigators?

Again, you'll be left with bodies, you won't be able to find them all.

ASASSINATION
Maybe an excuse to get an Air Rifle or pistol. I really don't have the
patience to stalk the Prey though...but the Dirty Harry fantasy "Probably
the most powerful airgun in thge world" does have some appeal.

You could call in pest control. I've found them very helpful.

Any other suggestions before the hunt saboteurs get me?

A terrier.

Mary
Yorkshire

David